Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 4 - Home Sweet Home





Today is the last day in Adelaide for us. Joanna took half day off to spend more time with her kai baby. We drove around the city, changed my boots because hubby didn't like the one I choose yesterday, (Joanna made me get a very high heeled pair instead because she says it looks sexy. It is pretty and hubby loved it but I need LOTS of practise before I can walk normally in those pair of boots!) and did a self guided tour at St Peter cathedral. The interior of the church was just magnificent. There is a piped organ (gasped) and carved sculptures of Jesus at the altar. There were painted windows all over the hall and ceiling. I have always admired ancient architecture and I surely did love this one.
Joanna took us for lunch at a Malaysian cafe near her university. The owner is from Penang. I really craved for authentic Malaysia wo tan hor so I opted for that. I have tried a couple of wo tan hor in Sydney but the taste is very Hong Kong-ish. The pork tastes different over here too and I think that is a BIG factor. Anyway, the verdict...not too bad. After another stop for coffee at Rundle Mall, Joanna sent us off to the airport. The flight back to Sydney? Same old story lah, my gal was being all drama queen and upset the other kids on board. Aih......
Adios Adelaide, till we meet again someday.....soon. Thank you kaima for a wonderful trip!

1 comment:

richrach said...

post pic of your boots!!!!!

what's the drama with little AJ?